Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Thank you cards / Felicitări Thank you

My dear friends, I`m back. I plan to post more often as I miss so much keeping in touch with you!
Looking back at my work, I have so many beautiful memories.

Today I present you these beautiful thank you cards, that make me dream of spring.
I„ve made them for the lady next door to send them in the States, but I couldn`t accept the money from her. So she brought a jar of honey! That honey made so happy. It seems that we don`t need money all the time!







Dragii mei, m-am întors. Mi-am propus să postez mai des deoarece mi-e atât de dor de comentariile voastre și de vizitelepe care vi le făceam!
Răsfoind blogul meu, descopăr o grămadă de amintiri frumoase. 

Azi vă prezint  niște felicitări de mulțumire, care mă fac să visez la primăvară.
Le-am făcut pentru o vecină, ca să le trimită în State și am refuzat să iau bani pentru ele. În schimb, mi-a adus un borcan cu miere! Am fost așa de fericită să descopăr că nu avem nevoie de bani chiar întotdeauna!

Anca





No comments:

Post a Comment