Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wedding invitation with purple flowers

Hello my dear ones! As I told here I am today with this new design for a wedding invitation. I believe I sold this design as a card, but I imagined it for a wedding.
Buna dragele mele! Asa cum va spuneam in ultimul post, revin acum cu un model de invitatie de nunta. Cred ca acest model s-a vandut ca si felicitare, dar cand am creat-o m-am gandit la ea ca la o invitatie pentru nunta.
You know how much I love this type of flowers, hope you like it too! Stiti cat de mult imi plac florile acestea, sper sa va placa si voua!

10 comments:

  1. This is very elegant invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. White on white embossing is always so elegant and the solidness of the flowers compliments the airiness of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is soooooooo Elegant.

    http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, Anca, especially with the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sono carini questi fiori in quilling ,semplici ma di grande effetto ,brava passa da me www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. O invitatie simpla, dar atat de eleganta!

    ReplyDelete