Monday, September 19, 2011

Framed Fringed Flowers

After a long break, too long for me and hope for you too, here I am with my first framed work using fringed flowers. Remember the black and white with a little bit of turquoise? Well, that was my second work of this kind, you can see it here.


I prepared these flowers for another work, and moving them from a place to another this work turned out. I was thrilled!


Now... why I was gone for such a long period of time? I had problems with my internet network and couldn`t reach the internet these days. I miss my desk, surfing on the internet, blogging. But hope it will fix soon. Now I`m with my laptop, connected for the first time to the foodcourt wireless network from a Mall. I confess: don`t like it at all.


Wishing you a sunny week,
Anca

5 comments:

  1. Minunat tablou! Si atat de plin de culoare! Daca l-as avea, cred ca in fiecare dimineata m-as astepta sa gasesc florile deschise:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Anca! I hope you get your connection fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paula and Philippa! Happy to see you are here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multumesc Kiddo, faina idee, nu mi-a trecut prin minte dar sa stii ca-ti da senzatia asta. Multumesc de comentariu, ma simt asa bine sa gasesc cuvintele celor care stiu ca citesc blogul meu!

    ReplyDelete