Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Think green

As you might know, maybe I told you many times before and I become boring but... I love canvas and old clothes. So I cut out some circles and made a few cards.


I used a little bit of quilling, for the beauty of the green. And buttons...



I don`t know if people will buy them, but I wanted to try. Some friends gave me broken jewels, and I used a part of them for the flower stamens.



I consider these cards special because I used for them old fabrics that otherwise people would throw away.


So, let`s think green!
Thanks for your time and visit,
Anca

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, Anca - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THey are lovely, like the recycling fabric,neat idea!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красиво получилось!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi plac tare mult ideile tale de reciclare! Florile sunt minunate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Innovative. Good recycling project.
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete