Monday, February 14, 2011

The first one

Recently I`ve discovered I am not the only one having some ideas. Deffinitly I`m a beginner in handmade and quilling, and I experiment all kind of combinations, I feel myself far from being an artist. Sometimes I search on the internet quilled creations with the intention of not making that thing.

Soo... last week I made this.



After some days, I found this.


Tragedy. I was sad all day. Tought I invented the wheel. I consider redundant to say how beautyful this 3D creation is. Here is the link.

It`s not the first time I use some ideas believing naivly that I am the first one. Well I am not. But the fact that they come through my head without seeing them before makes me believe there is a world, somewhere, a world with ideas and inspiration. Maybe we have access to that world and we are using the same ideas.

More hearts...



4 comments:

  1. There are so many crafters that it's likely to run into same ideas, but do love the way your s shape coils turned out!
    keep quilling
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place mult cum combini quilling-ul cu stampilele.
    Stai linistita, nimeni nu reinventeaza roata, dar se vede de la o posta cine copiaza cu intentie si nu e cazul la tine. E superba cea cu 2 inimi si margine neagra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E si preferata mea. De aceea am lasat-o ultima, cumva ca o incheiere a perioadei Valentine.

    Thankyou to both of you. You make me want go on :)and on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start.... all your creations are beautiful...

    Thanks
    Karthika Sen

    ReplyDelete